FESTIVE 'LUSH'NESS

I love a good Lush product but my most anticpated times of the year are when they bring out the Halloween and Christmas products. You k...


I love a good Lush product but my most anticpated times of the year are when they bring out the Halloween and Christmas products. You know you're going to get some festive cheer from the vast range of products that they bring out and year after year, I'm never disappointed. I had to pop in and scout out the range and these are the products I picked up .. (I'll be going back for more!)

Yog Nog Soap | £3.40 per 100g
This soap is described as 'a creamy Christmas tipple made of moisturising soya yoghurt and a dash of festive spice. Lather up and indulge your senses in this fudgy blend of clove bud and ylang ylang essential oils. Dusted with a generous amount of aromatic cocoa powder, you'll be ready to don your best Christmas knitwear after using this spicy little number that's 100% palm free'. 
The main reason I picked this gorgeous smelling soap up is because to me it smells just like warm honeycomb and Christmas spices. You can tell this will be really moisturising on the skin as soon as you touch it's soft, silky exterior. I'm so excited to use this little beauty all the way up until Christmas day and may even go back for another guilt free slice of Christmas smells before they stop selling it!


Holly Golightly bubble bar | £4.75
This just looks like everything Christmasy all in one little package. It's glittery, green, has holly and berries adorning the top and smells like Lush on crack (if you know what I mean by that smell when you walk past Lush and you're hit with an assortment of wonderful smells) 
This little joy is described as 'a festive spicy fragrance that is like bathing in hot toddy. Perfect for getting you in the Christmas mood'. The site recommends to break the bar into two pieces but I think depending on how generous you want to be, you could even split it into 3 baths. I just love the spicy Christmas scent this gives off and the green glow it will give to my bath will make me feel like it's Christmas everyday it's used. 



Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar | £3.50
'Have a ball in the bath with this warming, cheerful bubble bar that adds a bit of sparkle to a cold night. The energising blend of juniperberry, lime and grapefruit oils packs a punch. Perfect for a long, lingering soak'. I had to pick up this sparkly little number as it just ooz's Halloween festive fun and smells like fruity punch. I think you could easily use this after Halloween though if you can get your hands on it as the smell just picks up right up and tingles your nose buds. The scent actually reminds me of 'Brightside' which is one of my favourite Lush products. Another added bonus of any of the Bubble bars is that they create so many bubbles, they can easily be split across mulitple baths so you really get your moneys worth. I'll be sure to go back and get a few of these before the Halloween stock is taken away.

What Lush festive products are you most looking forward to this year? Any recommendations for my next Lush trip? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just got home from Lush:)) I bought the Santa Baby lip tint, best lip balm out there. And I also got 3 shower gels: Hot Toddy, So White and Snow Fairy, they seriously get you into the Christmas spirit. You should get them, they are amazing!

    www.sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete