THINK PINK

Now some of us don't like pink, personally I don't think the colour really suits my skin tone in clothes and such so I decided ...


Now some of us don't like pink, personally I don't think the colour really suits my skin tone in clothes and such so I decided to mess around a little with pink inspired make-up. I decided to route around my make-up collection and found a few pink coloured lip products varying from 'subtle' to 'hello there'. I'm usually a fan of a more subtle look so this was a little odd for me to try something a little more out there but I thought I'd give it a go. I found five lip products varying in colour and boldness that you could use to get that pink coloured trend on the go with.




Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist | £8.00
I love these gloss sticks as they're super easy to chuck in your bag and reapply. As it gives a sheer pink tint to the lips with an added gloss finish, you don't need to worry about being too precise on a super tidy application so this is a great product for retouching with. 


 Blistex Lip Brilliance in Blushing | £2.61
This is one of my favourite products as it's a conditioning lip balm that you wouldn't really expect to give much colour pay off but it's a brilliant everyday lip colour with some added shimmer in the formula and for a super cheap price.


 Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 210 Unapologetic | £7.99
I bought this after reading the hype from various bloggers a fair few months ago now and it just went straight to the back of my drawer as at the time, it did not suit my orange/ginger hair. Now with my blonde locks, this really makes my lips pop and i'll be sure to be grabbing this on future occasions when I want something a little brighter. The product also smells minty fresh and the matte texture gives you that added colour without any sheen. 


 NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in XLC05 Bonfire | £7.00
This is not something I would reach for everyday and personally I do not think it suits my skin tone too much but this gives a really dramatic autumn lip and the formula is an opaque finish lipgloss/ lipstick but without being sticky.


Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose | £2.10
This is another non hyped product that more people should use. Not necessarily for it's conditioning properties (which I don't think it really gives) but for the fact that it gives a light pink opaque '80's look' finish and again for a super cheap price.  

That's my run down of five super easy pink lip looks. What are your favourite pink lip products? Have you tried any of the above and had a similar opinion? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That Nivea Lip Butter looks lovely, such a bargain too! I'm not much of a pink girl either, but have picked up a few more pink lip products recently - I'm trying to get into them as a wearable day-to-day colour, this post has given me some inspiration!
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really quite lovely isn't it! Not something you would expect from a lip butter/balm but I love it, so subtle and everyday wearable. Pink lip products seem to be the majority of colours being sold at the moment so I think now is the time to embrace the trend.

      Thanks for reading!
      xx

      Delete
  2. The NYX Lip Cream looks amazing! The colour is gorgeous x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first got it I was in love but I'm just not 100% sure on the colour for me personally. The formula is amazing though! Xx

      Delete
  3. The Blistex Lip Brilliance in Blushing looks amazing, and good value too! Hanna xx http://thebookofhanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly shocking how lovely it is for a tinted lip balm. A must have xx

      Delete