GUEST POST BY POPCORNANDGLITTER OOTD

Hello! Today I'm really excited to be doing a guest post for LOVEFROMLUCKY! I've followed Chloe for quite a while on variou...



Hello! Today I'm really excited to be doing a guest post for LOVEFROMLUCKY! I've followed Chloe for quite a while on various social media platforms and so when she very kindly asked me to do a guest post, it was an obvious yes. For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Sophie Elizabeth and I'm the owner of the blog Popcorn and Glitter which is a fashion, film and beauty review blog I started just over a year ago. For my first guest post then, I thought I’d channel a little winter love your way with something that is a regular spot on my own blog, my outfit of the day…
However, this is something my readers rarely get to see - my cosy throw-on, casual outfit where glam meets grandmother. These particular, and rarely seen outfits, tend to be perfect for winter walks and Winter Wonderland wanderers. And for those of you who didn't know, yes I do wear glasses to see things, which also helps if you're out walking!
This season I have not been anywhere without my tartan scarf; thick, vintage-inspired faux fur coats and cable jumpers for that 70's inspired glamour-nana vibe. In winter, I love finding vintage bargains in London charity shops and tacky shops and so this coat was love at first sight.


Outfit Breakdown: Scarf, £5 from Primark | Sheep Skin Jacket, £9 from a charity shop | Nike Janoski Trainers, £65, Two Seasons | Double chain necklace, £7, Topman | Thick cable jumper, £14.99, H&M | Tortoise Shell Clubmaster Glasses by Rayban | Gold Casio Watch, £50, ASOS 


Well that’s about the most casual you see of me! Thanks to Chloe for having me on her amazing blog today and thanks for reading. I love getting comments from my readers so please leave some love and questions below!

-Sophie Elizabeth 
Links: Twitter: @sophieathawes | popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk | IG: @popcornandglitter | popcornandglitter.tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments