V&J | SILK MILL STUDIOS WEDDING BOHO MINIMAL CHIC

I can't believe this wedding was back in JUNE and I still haven't got round to blogging it yet (to be honest, I haven't had...


I can't believe this wedding was back in JUNE and I still haven't got round to blogging it yet (to be honest, I haven't had chance to blog really any weddings this year!) but this one is a good'un so I just have to share. The gorgeous Vikki & James got hitched back on the 15th of June at the Cathedral style St John's Church and then continued onto their celebrations at the stunning Silk Mill Studios in Frome. This venue is normally an events/ art gallery so it provided the perfect blank canvas for the pair to put their spin on. 

The venue was adorned with the most foliage I think I've ever seen in my life and strung across the walls was photographs that the couple lovingly chose (including some of their engagement session with moi) The colour palette was super minimal and stripped back with hints of pastel yellow, grey and green tones along with the textures of the exposed brick the building offered. Strings of fairy lights hung behind a large foliage suspended heart and the white washed wood tables paired with the mid century chairs (who had a little lavender corsage each) offered lots of interest without being overbearing. 

There were so many personal touches to the day. Drinks on offer featured some of the couple's favourites, they chose a laid back styled wedding breakfast with pizza to boot in the evening and they even grew and picked their own confetti! Vikki looked stunning with minimal makeup which let her natural beauty shine through and even chose a dress with a built-in detachable train so, in the evening, it could be detached to reveal a more straight up and down style dress that allowed her to throw some shapes on the floor with ease (and boy, did she!)

I am AWFUL at being literate so I will shut up and let the images speak for themselves. Thank you to my Second Shooter Ruby Walker for assisting me and capturing some lovely candid magic. 











































































































































































 













































You Might Also Like

0 comments