AUTUMN FASHION INSPIRATION

After yesterday's Autumn themed post, I started to flick through my wardrobe to look at some potential outfits for an Autumn Fashio...

After yesterday's Autumn themed post, I started to flick through my wardrobe to look at some potential outfits for an Autumn Fashion post and realised how unprepared I am for the colder weather. I bought a Topshop coat a few weeks ago which is perfection and a few double sided warm scarves but that's literally it ... eeek. 

So, whilst waiting for my new job to start which I will be getting confirmation on in the next week or two (exciting times!) I've been preparing what items I'm going to buy when I finally have a healthy bank balance once again ready to see the Autumn/Winter season in style. My Autumn/Winter staples are statement coats with tartan scarves, a large black handbag to chuck the essentials in, faux leather accents with chunky knit cardigans, some cute bobble hats for those windy and bad hair days and of course, cosy tights. What are your A/W staples?

All images courtesy of Lookbook and Pinterest.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great autumn picks here :D love the blog design and good luck with the new job :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's so thoughtful thankyou!
      Glad you liked the design and post. Be sure to keep an eye out for more autumn inspired posts.

      http://lovefromlucky.blogspot.co.uk/

      xx

      Delete
  2. Great inspiration, thanks for sharing :) :I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn/Winter really are my favourite seasons! Thanks - I shall check it out now :)

      xx

      Delete