ALTERNATIVE ADVENT CALENDERS

Now not everyone loves the chocolate advent calenders that adorn the shops during the festive season and sometimes you might want somethi...

Now not everyone loves the chocolate advent calenders that adorn the shops during the festive season and sometimes you might want something a little different. That's where these three little picks come in. I know personally now that I'm dieting again I shouldn't have a chocolate calender this Christmas but who am I kidding I know I'll end up with one and I think the last choice on my list will be the one I'm buying ...

This alternative advent calenders boasts 24 days of tea filled fun taking you from December 1st all the way to Christmas Eve. Each day you are presented with two different tea's and this calender also includes metal mesh ball tea strainer to help with the loose tea steeping process and a suprrise gift for Christmas Day. The selection includes breakfast blend, duchess earl grey, balancing and refreshing infusion, blackcurrant burst and many many more. For more details on what you get for your buck visit the link above or visit the seller direct via this link to see what other festive items they're selling. 

This advent calender boasts 24 magical days of mini Fortune Cookies ranging from flavours including Raspberry honey and Vanilla, Strawberry & Mint and Vanilla with Cinnamon. Each cookie is noted with how many more sleeps till the big day are left. This is advertised as a child's advent calender but I think this would be suitable for anyone who loves a bit of a festive fun. The seller also sells a larger version of this for adults which you can check out via the link above. The messages inside the cookies have some Christmas themed jokes and little games like 'who or what am I'. To check this alternative calender out and to see the other flavours included, visit the seller directly here.

If you're like me and you're hoping you won't need a chocolate calender, let's be realistic we will end up with one. At least with this one you get delicious luxury chocolates but you can share them with your partner each day .. or if you're single you can just eat them both because why not. These aren't just simple flavoured truffles either. It comes with milk & dark truffles, salted caramel, gingerbread, almond and nutmeg, cinnamon, raspberry and hibiscus and mulled wine flavours. If this calender takes you and your partners fancy (or just yours but shh!) click the link above to get this before it sells out!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great alternatives! But yeah, I'm definitely getting a chocolate calendar ;) I think it's alright to indulge a little at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too for sure! It's Christmas so it's just protocol really. But I do know some people who may want an alternative ... strange hehe! :)

      Delete
  2. I want the Hotel Chocolat one so badly! But my fiance and I don't live with each other, so I'd probably end up eating his when he's not here :L Personally my favourite alternatives are the beauty product ones... but SO expensive!
    chibbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it too but I know what my boyfriend is like and he'd agree to eat them but just wouldn't! I love the beauty ones but they're always so expensive and always sold out when you actually consider them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the fortune cookie one is so sweet! I will still be getting a chocolate one alongside my beauty advent calendar though ;) xx

    jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was adorable, even if aimed at Kids i'd still buy it heh! I will be still getting a chocolate one too but sad to say I've missed out in the beauty ones. Next year maybe!

      xx

      Delete