PHOTO DIARY | 9TH JAN 2018

Today I was supposed to be trekking through central Bristol but I've had to delay until tomorrow due to the worst night's sleep...


Today I was supposed to be trekking through central Bristol but I've had to delay until tomorrow due to the worst night's sleep ever. I just had far too much on my mind and apparently, I couldn't drop off. I did however in find an amazing app called Relax Melodies which is a free app (downloaded on iPhone but should also be on Android) which allows you to either play a meditation track made up of multiple elements for a period of time or also allows you to mix and match your own sounds. I do find when I am struggling to sleep, the sound of rain and light wind helps me to drift off. Since we moved, there is an ambient noise from the motorway but sometimes this just isn't the right noise I need. 

We also had to completely reset my laptop as the new Windows update seemed to slow it down far too much. So I am now also without Lightroom until this evening - thus today's photos are not really edited. I used the Windows settings to move around the contrast and exposure a little and add that touch of warmth (I prefer this in most of my photos if I'm honest) but I'm still quite happy with the results.


You Might Also Like

0 comments