MOODY & DARK NATURE

It's been a while since I've done a daily photo diary but I thought why not share some photos from today's experiment. I n...


It's been a while since I've done a daily photo diary but I thought why not share some photos from today's experiment. I needed out of the house! 

British weather seems to be ever upon us at the moment so I thought I'd experiment with something a little 'darker' and 'moodier' than my usual style and bring you something a bit different. It's almost a little arty? I don't really know how to describe what I was going for. I wanted to play around with a Low ISO and open the aperture right up to f/ 1.4 just to see what there was to play around with. For some of the images - it created a beautiful water colour like Bokeh and for some, it didn't work 100% I needed to bring the Fstop up to around maybe 3-4 to bring a bit more definition back into the photo. But overall, I'm super pleased with the results.


For more photography- visit www.chloemaryphotography.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments