LEE & NICOLA'S DIY WEDDING | SS WITH SAM COOK PHOTOGRAPHY

Some clients don't know that whilst operating my own photography business and shooting the Weddings of my own clients, I also get t...


Some clients don't know that whilst operating my own photography business and shooting the Weddings of my own clients, I also get the privilege to shoot alongside some very other talented photographers to help them capture their clients days - just like how I offer a Second Photographer as an optional extra. I got to assist Sam Cook Photography on her gorgeous clients Lee & Nicola's Wedding back in Early June. 

The Wedding was a smaller more intimate styled Wedding that took place in the very quaint St Peter & Holy Cross Church in Wherwell and was followed by some family celebrations in a local village hall. Nicola created such a beautiful setting in the village hall turning into a feast for the eyes (and a feast for the bellys!) Guests were treated to BBQ food, Krispy Kreme's, Millie's Cookies, a Crisp Bar (such a good idea!) and everything was made with love including their gorgeous Half Naked cake made by Nicola herself!



If you're interested in capturing your intimate Wedding day (or your Full Day affair) do get in touch at www.chloemaryphotography.co.uk to discuss what I can do for you.

*Copyright of all images solely belongs to Chloe Mary Photography and if you wish to use ANY images featured on this blog/ or my website, you must contact prior to usage for permission. Any use of images found without permission will be reported and you will have to remove the images from your source. Any image use will also need to be credited back to www.chloemaryphotography.co.uk. 


If you're featured in these images and wish for them to be removed - please contact me via email at chloemarydavis@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments