JOSE & JAIME | BATH GUILDHALL SAME SEX WEDDING

These two cuties were referred to me from a friend who's mum and dad's wedding I captured, actually my first wedding coverage ever...


These two cuties were referred to me from a friend who's mum and dad's wedding I captured, actually my first wedding coverage ever! (small world!) Jose mentioned to me on their day that as soon as he saw my new skull logo, he knew I was destined to be their photographer which totally filled my heart! I love intimate weddings and this one has my heart for life. It was not only my first Groom & Groom Wedding but also the first wedding I've been to where the vows were translated into another language. It was just everything and I'm so glad I got to photograph the boys day for them. Here's some of my favourite shots. 



If you're interested in capturing your intimate Wedding day, do get in touch at www.chloemaryphotography.co.uk to discuss what I can do for you.

*Copyright of all images solely belongs to Chloe Mary Photography and if you wish to use ANY images featured on this blog/ or my website, you must contact prior to usage for permission. Any use of images found without permission will be reported and you will have to remove the images from your source. Any image use will also need to be credited back to www.chloemaryphotography.co.uk. 

If you're featured in these images and wish for them to be removed - please contact me via email at chloemarydavis@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments