JESS & NICOLE | SNEAK PEEK

I love a good Wedding and probably one of my FAVOURITE bits to shoot has to be the Bridal Prep. It's such a great time to capture som...



I love a good Wedding and probably one of my FAVOURITE bits to shoot has to be the Bridal Prep. It's such a great time to capture some photos of you and at Jess & Nicoles Wedding, I had the privilege of capturing not one but TWO Bridal preps! I couldn't help share some of these photos for their Sneak Peek with you all. Bridal Prep can be added to any smaller package or comes as standard with your Full Day package. Luckily for Jess & Nicole, they were blessed with beautiful weather on the day which made for some lovely natural light that we made sure to use to our advantage. Big thanks to Sophie Jane Photography for letting me tag along to this stunning Wedding. I think you'll agree - these girls really are gorgeous.



You Might Also Like

0 comments